Imagine comfort you can feel all day, every day. AIR OPTIX® family of breathable contact lenses let you meet the day – and the night – without missing a beat. They even have an easy to remember month replacement schedule to fit your nonstop lifestyle. Only AIR OPTIX® brand contact lens materials have TriComfort™ Lens Technology providing long-lasting comfort throughout the day, to help you see your way to a successful day, every day.
The TriComfort™ Lens Technology in AIR OPTIX® family of contact lenses helps lenses stay comfortable in three important ways:
- Breathability - Rich, nourishing oxygen flows continuously through AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses, contributing to a healthy, natural feeling.
- Retains Moisture - The proprietary materials of AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses help retain moisture,1 which helps prevent the lenses from drying out, so lenses feel comfortable all day long.
- Resists Deposits - AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses feature an ultra-smooth surface designed to resist deposits - for comfortable wear all day long- every day, even for up to one month
1In vitro measurements compared with high water content (>50%) hydrogel lenses; significance demonstrated at the 0.05 level; Ciba Vision data on file, 2008.
High Oxygen transmissible lenses: AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses: Dk/t = 138 @ -3.00D. AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism contact lenses: Dk/t= 108 @ -3.00D, -1.25D x 180. AIR OPTIX® AQUA multifocal contact lenses: Dk/t = 138 @ -3.00D. AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses: Dk/t = 175 @ -3.00D. Other factors may impact eye health. Ask your eye care practitioner for complete wear, care and safety information. Eye exam may be required. Professional fees may apply. ©2011 Novartis. MIX11506WB
SmartShield® Technology delivers an ultra-thin protective layer to help shield your lenses from irritating deposits all month long.
Exclusive HydraGlyde® Moisture Matrix surrounds the lens surface in lasting moisture to keep lenses continuously hydrated throughout the day.
AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism Contact Lenses
Having astigmatism does not mean you have to settle for dryness, discomfort and blurred vision. AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism contact lenses are specially designed with two unique technologies to give you moisture and consistent comfort.
Consistent comfort without compromise
Consistently clear vision
Outstanding visual acuity
AIR OPTIX® AQUA Multifocal
The Unique Precision Profile™ design of AIR OPTIX® AQUA Multifocal contact lenses allows for a range of prescription strengths to blend across the lens. It works with your eyes' natural function for uninterrupted clear vision, near through far.
- Clear vision at all distances, near through far.
- Smooth transition between a wide range of distances.
- Comfort throughout the wearing period.
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA Contact Lenses
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are FDA-approved for daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear. They are the contact lens brand most recommended by eye care professionals for patients who sleep overnight in their contact lenses.
- Allows the most oxygen through the lens of any available soft contact lenses.
- Wake up and see comfortably, wherever, whenever.
- Consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30.
- Top choice for lens sleepers among eye care professionals.
Air Optix® COLORS Contact Lenses
Whether you are looking for a subtle or vibrant effect, AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses offer an option for you. With AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses, enjoy breathable, comfortable, and beautiful contact lens wear in a full range of colors—with or without vision correction.
- Stunning eye color that feels as good as it looks
- Breathable for healthy-looking eyes
- A unique, smooth surface for consistent comfort