Dr. Jerika Kirwan
- Undergraduate School: South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, Rapid City, SD
- Doctorate Program: University of Missouri, Saint Louis, MO
- Affiliations and Certifications: American Optometric Association, South Dakota Optometric Society (District 2 Representative), InfantSEE®® Provider
- Ocular Disease Management
- Dry Eye Disease Treatment
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Contact Lens Fitting
- Pediatric Eye Care
Dr. Kirwan is originally from Tea, South Dakota, but she now currently resides outside of Wagner and has been with Vision Care Associates since 2015. She enjoys spending time with her husband Riley and her two sons Kaysen and Deklan, who are her pride and joy. In her spare time, she attends sporting events, reads books, and travels as often as she is able.
Her favorite part of working for Vision Care is being able to provide top quality eye care in a rural setting. She also enjoys being able to take extra time to get to know her patients so that she can help find the best solution for their specific visual needs.
Interesting Facts about Dr. Kirwan
She played basketball on scholarship at SD School of Mines and Technology.
She enjoys waterskiing, wake surfing, and hiking.