Dr. Marshall Dorsett
- Undergraduate School: University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD
- Doctorate Program: Illinois College of Optometry, Chicago, IL
- Affiliations and Certifications: American Optometric Association & Political Actional Committee (Past Chairman), South Dakota Optometric Society (Past President), North Central States Optometric Council (Past President), InfantSEE® Provider, Zenlens™ Scleral Lens Certification
- Ocular Disease Management
- Dry Eye Disease Treatment
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Medical & Complex Contact Lens Fitting
- Pediatric Eye Care & Vision Therapy
Dr. Dorsett is originally from Milbank, South Dakota, and still treasures small town values and close-knit relationships. Since moving away and joining the Vision Care Associates in 2004, he has been able to share his passion of eye care with the Aberdeen area. He and his family can frequently be caught taking
trips to watch the Minnesota Vikings. His family also keeps him happily busy. His wife is an attorney in Aberdeen, his teenage son is active athletically, and his daughter most enjoys song and dance. His favorite part of working for Vision Care is being able to provide the best care to his patients through the largest network of eye doctors in South Dakota.
Interesting Facts about Dr. Dorsett
- He enjoys coaching youth sports.
- He was on a judo team in college.