Dr. Olivia Cotton
Undergraduate School: Mount Marty College, Yankton, SD
Doctorate Program: Kentucky College of Optometry, Pikeville, KY
Affiliations and Certifications: South Dakota Optometric Society
- Ocular Disease Management
- Dry Eye Disease Managment
- Family Eye Care
Dr. Cotton is from Stickney, South Dakota. During high school, she was nearly blinded by a homecoming “lye-in-the-eyes” painting incident. The expertise and care she received from her optometrist following this event inspired her to pursue a career assisting others with their eye care needs. Since graduating from optometry school in 2020, she has lived in Wagner, SD. In her spare time, she enjoys bicycling, reading, and tending to her indoor plants.
Her favorite part of working for Vision Care is providing quality eye care to a rural setting. She loves getting to know her patients and giving them the top-quality care that they deserve.
Interesting Facts about Dr. Cotton
- She enjoys baking, especially trying out new cheesecake flavors.
- She traveled to Guatemala on a mission trip.
- During high school, she was a soprano in the All-State Chorus.